Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mint Roses

 I've been wanting to try some floral designs for the longest time, so I finally did. This design is not very original, the whole concept and the colors were definitely inspired by many different other blogs and images on google.  I can't say it was one in particular but I definitely "grew the balls" to try these roses after reading through a tutorial on www.didmynails.com 

Well here you go: 


I'll put up pictures of the right hand later on, I have yet to finish. Also considered doing some polka dots or stripes hit thought it might look a little too busy. 

Products used:
Revlon Minted 
Wet n Wild Candy-licious
Wet n Wild Tickled Pink
The leaves are a mixtures of
Sinful Colors Sinful but Fun & Sally Hansen's Lickety-Split Lime. 
Details done with different sized dotting tools.  

 Enjoy :) 
~look at meeee all posting once a week like a real blogger!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. HOLY MOLY! That is amazing! Seriously. AMAZING. How long did that take you??

    ReplyDelete