Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mash Nail Art Brushes


I finally made time to play around with my Mash Nail Art Brushes!
I got this brush set for Christmas from my sister, so after 4 months I finally stopped making excuses, and busted em out.

 Despite having plenty of time, I only got around to messing with these 2 brushes from the set.
One reason I hadn't made time to practice with them before was because I was scared, I had no idea what all these brushes were even for and more importantly how to clean them, until last week when I found this article on the Mash website's Blog.  
Ah Ha!

So you're probably wondering what I came up with right?
Not super proud but it was my first time so here ya go~

I only used the brushes on the thumb, pointer and pinky finger.
I attempted to dry marble 2 colors on the middle finger, not pretty! I used the super tiny dotter from the set to push chunky glitter around on the ring finger, all of these designs are set over Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint. Overall I'd say my first experience went pretty well, although I did rush the cleanup of the brushes and they feel a little crunchy today, I'm excited to try again!  You can purchase your own brushes on Mash's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment