Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Nails

Dotting Tool where have you been my whole life! I can't believe I went this long without one! *thanks Rebecca*
And yes I know you can make your own- (thanks CutePolish) but it's not exactly the same.
Trying to come up with something fun for that M.A.S.H. design contest.
Not loving this one enough to submit... maybe as a backup- need to use boyfriend's camera and get a semi-good picture! - and use some kind of editing program besides Microsoft Paint- cuz seriously my hand looks weird! hahaha
OK it's Sunday so lets just say I haven't only picked up bottles of polish today, and yes I know it's not even 5:00- close tho, and haven't you heard of Sunday Funday?!
(only I know how many spelling errors I've made trying to write these few short sentences)  My phone usually corrects everything for me, so I'll have to remember to click the spellcheck button...
Also I spent my Saturday night trying to round up all my polishes- that will be my next post-

No comments:

Post a Comment