Monday, April 23, 2012

Unemployed and Buying Nail Polish...



So yes I do realize that if you have no income, you probably shouldn't be spending money on non essential items, such as nailpolish, but I found a million excuses, some true, some not so true and I felt I deserved a bottle or two... plus they were on sale!- and I have spent so much money at Rite Aid  (mostly on polish) that I recieve 10% off every item with their Wellness+ Card so that was also part of my reasoning. And maybe I found $5.00 when I cleaned out my car yesterday. Ok I didn't, but I did clean out the car, and I can lie to myself if I want to.  I did atleast pay off my orthodontist bill first, (not a lie) so I don't feel that bad about spending $6.00.  


The first polish is called "Innocent" by Sinful Colors. I used this name to convince myself that buying a couple of bottles is innocent, atleast I'm not "wasting" money on drugs or something crazy! Right?!

I love anything with glitter in it, and I almost have every Nail Art polish in the Sinful Colors line offered at Rite Aid, so why not complete the collection, and it was only $1.99 (+ I get 10% off) this pink one's called "Wild Night"

The last two are newbies in my collection, they're from Wet n Wild's new Megalast collection. The orange one is called "Club Havana" and the other one is called "I  Need a Refresh-Mint"  I love their "ManiCurve Pro-Brush" which is a chubby short brush that covers my nails in one stroke.
These were both 40% off despite being new! yay.
Ok so I've almost convinced myself that I shouldn't feel guilty about buying these 4 new polishes... Gotta go paint with them now, pictures later :)

1 comment:

  1. Nail polish is a completely reasonable reward for cleaning your car! I want to see the minty-blue on fingers... it looks super cute in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete