Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Polishes & Design Contest

Oooops I did it again! Well sort of, my boyfriend supports my addiction every once in awhile, usually when he's trying to buy himself something stupid. Instead of vetoing it, I say something like: If you buy that, can I get this? while trying to smile all lovingly at him.
"60% of the time it works everytime" (Anchorman)
 ;)
 So anyways he got these:
Super Creepy Mustache Glasses From The Icing.

And I got these:
"After Party", "Miami Neon", and "Pop A Bottle" From The Icing.


Not exactly a win-win situation but I did score 3 new bottles! Ha!

I can't remember how I came across this page: MASH Design Contest, probably while laying in bed surfing nail blogs and google images a couple weeks ago. I'm really hoping to enter something, any ideas?  Only like 4 days left- luckily I have no job or other real responsibilies...


1 comment:

  1. Wine tasting nails? How about a spring garden set? There were some crazy-creative ones in that reddit link for the contest. I'd like a boring office job manicure... paper clips, file folders, no. 2 pencils. How good are you at painting other people's nails??

    ReplyDelete