Saturday, September 14, 2013

#31dc2013 day 13 animal print

Skipped a few but will get back to that soon! 
Here's day 13's animal print nails. 
I wanted to try something besides my usual cheetah print... 
Zebra print is harder than it looks. Too thin, too thick, vertical or horizontal,  its hard to get a good balance...
Despite the fact that I do my nails while in bed- on top of zebra print sheets- I still kept gettin lost on the design. 



I went crazy at Walmart and bought some cool glitters- seen on the ring finger. The directions state to paint ur nail then dip into the small cup- so I did, without thinking, next thing I know I'm overflowing the lil cup and glitters everywhere! All over my bed- awesome! 
Day 13✔ 
Will be going back to do rainbow, gradient and striped nails later tonite or Sunday. Excited to try floral nails again! 




1 comment:

  1. I had to buy a new fast drying top coat because the one I bought, since I liked yours so much, disappered into the pit that is my house. Anyway, I forgot how awesome it was! But whoa! at $9! What is your opinion on a base coat?? I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete