Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31DC2013 Day 2

Day 2 orange!
I have so many orange nailpolishes its crazy! Like many of my bottles, I rarely ever use them so this challenge is a great chance to bust out the old and neglected... Here's a few that I played with today, followed by the nails I finally painted. 
Notice how I have two of all of them- that's craaaazzzy!! :) 

Here's what I came up with~




Colors used: 
Thumb: Sinful Colors "Summer Peach"
Pointer: Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat "Peach Fuzz"
Middle: O.P.I "Ya'll come back ya hear?"
Ring: two unnamed colors from Claire's. and Sinful Color's "Summer Peach" all topped with Revlon's "Gold Coast". (A shear glittery orange) 
Pinky: Wet n Wilds "Sunny Side Up" mixed with NYC "Taxi Yellow Creme" topped with an unnamed chunky glitter. 
All topped with Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat. 
Day 2✔

No comments:

Post a Comment