Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#31dc2013 day 3

Yellow!!!
Normally I would be happy to do something with yellow- but I felt rushed and uninspired... After searching thru all the hashtags on IG, I still couldn't come up with anything. A lot of people did bees- which is cute but I don't like bees, I'm allergic and I really don't care for honey, so I didn't even try that. 
I attempted polka dots, stripes, gradients, flowers- pretty much everything- couldn't stick with anything, as 12:30am rolled around I finally just said screw it more cheetah print!! :)
I promise to not do cheetahs on the animal print day!  So yeah here they are 



I have a ridiculous amount of yellow nail polish btw, I'll upload a picture later.
This first week of color challenges is if nothing else giving me a chance to sort thru and organize my polish by colors- they haven't been organized or stored properly in ages! So that's good! 

For the green day (which is today) I'm really hoping to do something very original- something I haven't seen a million times. I hope to make up a hop design :) When thinking about this I came across this awesome website!! Two of my favorite things!
http://nailsandales.com 
I haven't yet searched her entire site to see if she's done a hop design already, I could use a lil inspiration so I hope so! 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment