Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day4 re do!

 Couldn't sleep putting out such boring nails for day 4 of the 31 day challenge. Had to re-do! And no- "hop" nails still have not happened. 
Ninja Turtles!! Yessssss! Totally rad dude!



Here's something I made to post to IG, after learning my roommate (only two yrs younger) didn't know the ninja turtles theme song- or all their names!! Jeez I guess I'm gettin old! ;) or I'm just a dork.

 Also decided I'm going to be a ninja turtle for Halloween, (not sure i can make that into a "slutty" costume, but I'm getting too old and flabby for that anyways). 
Anyways it'll be perfect, I always have to work Halloween & I work at a pizza spot- how awesome is that. If u don't know why,  then yeaah ur either too young or too old for me bro! ;) 
Day 4✔✔ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment