Saturday, September 21, 2013

#31dc2013 day10

31 day challenge update-
Ok haven't given up completely, it's just gonna take me more than 31 days to complete! Which is ok with me, I don't like feeling rushed- it makes for ugly nails!
I also don't think I'm doing my best because I know that it's just gonna come off the next day... So I've decided to just take my time with the rest of challenge.  

Anyways here's one from last week...

Day 10 catchup ~ gradients 


Hmm don't totally luv any of these, the middle finger is cool, and I like the idea of the pinky finger- just didn't come out very clean. Anyways I had no idea what I was going to do when I started painting, been using a lot of purples lately, so strange, I normally don't use purple for anything. Hmmmm!
In other news I got my new iphone5s..
It's supposed to have a better camera, so we'll see if my pics come out any better from now on.. Yay! 




No comments:

Post a Comment